My previous posts!
- American influence post WW2The British empire used to be an empire with immense power. However, nothing great lasts forever and after the Second World War, they had to accept that their empire was crumbling and their power was diminishing. This allowed the younger country called the United States of America (USA) to start growing its universalFortsett å lese «American influence post WW2»
- The most important things I’ve learned this termThe year of 2022 is nearing its end, and today is officially my last English class before the new year. Therefore, in the spirit of new beginnings my class has been assigned a blog post where we’ll sum up what we deem the most important things we learned this term. This year we’veFortsett å lese «The most important things I’ve learned this term»
- Belfast – film reviewThe movie Belfast (2021) is about a young boy named Buddy and his life in Belfast between August 1969 and March/ April 1970. The movie starts on Buddy’s street where both Catholics and Protestants live together in harmony. Suddenly, a riot break out because certain protestants want the Catholics out of the primarilyFortsett å lese «Belfast – film review»
- The reluctant reviewerOh hello, I see that you’re holding the book «The Reluctant Fundamentalist» by Moshin Hamid. I am reading it myself, in fact. What are my thoughts on it? Well, that’s a complicated question. Come here, take a seat, and I’ll tell you all about my thoughts. What my impression of the story is?Fortsett å lese «The reluctant reviewer»
- Freedom of expression in the USRecently freedom of expression has been the hot topic in my English classroom. And therefore, we have been assigned a blogpost about freedom of expression on a self-chosen country. Therefore, I chose everyones favorite country, The United States of America. Firstly, the United States of America is a country which values their rightFortsett å lese «Freedom of expression in the US»